Sunday, March 1, 2009

Salam....

One day you feel like crying
Call me
I don't promise that
I'll make you laugh
But I can cry with you

If one day you want to run away
Don't be afraid to call me
I don't promise to stop you
But I can run with you

If one day you don't want to listen to anyone....
Call me
I promise to be there for you
And I promise to be very quiet
But if one day you call...
And there is no answer...
Come fast to see me
Maybe I need you

If I ever ignored you
I'm sorry...
If I ever made you feel very bad or put you down
I'm sorry...
If I ever thought I was bigger or better than you
I'm sorry

I love you
Don't ever forget that
Through bad times and good
I'll always be here for you
I am sorry
For everything wrong I've ever done
I wish I could do worst!!!

I'm writing this because what if tomorrow never comes?
What if I never get to say good-bye or give u a BIG hug?
What if I never get to say I'm sorry or I love you?

Because what if tomorrow never comes?

Buka fail lama kononnye aku nak buat kad.... teringat dah lama sangat aku tak memotong kertas... tiba-tiba aku terjumpa poem ni.... sebak plak rasanya bila membaca.... I'm thinking is there somebody can love me that much.... but one thing I know that I have several person in this world that I love them this much.... But is it important for them to know about my feeling.... because I don't know about their feeling either.... but for me what is important I know who I love and wahy do I love them sooooo much.....

No comments: