Thursday, August 7, 2008

Award yang dah tertangguh..







Thank you Miyyah for the award. :)

The rules of accepting are as follows:-
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.It doesn't matter whether

you've received the award, but truthfully, I think this award should go back to all the bloggers who visit my blog... have a nice day










Another award came in... and this time it's from Sha. Am I creative??? hahaha... just a little bit la... anyway, thanks hani for this award.




Ok, here's the rules :
1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees


There are many talented and creative bloggers out there so it's no easy task choosing 5.Ok, now it's my turn to choose and I'll give this award to: all the visiters at my blog...

No comments: